It's been a crazy month so far, and it seems to have just flown by! But we have been busy enjoying the fall season. This year for Halloween we're not planing on going out trick-or-treating, but I'm hoping by next year Tegan will be able to grasp the concept of free candy and dress up. I'm definitely looking forward to taking her trick-or-treating when she's older.
Even though we aren't going trick-or-treating we're still having some Halloween fun. I made Tegan a turtle costume which she has been able to rock out to two Halloween parties so far. Our fist party was last weekend, the third annual Halloween party hosted by my sister and her family. I spent most of last week working on Tegan's costume giving little thought to what I might do...oops. Ha! I managed to throw together a costume for myself about an hour before the party. I went as the thing that goes bump in the dryer, static clings evil cousin, I was the dreaded sock monster! That's right, run away in fear! We perfectly fit the theme of the party
![]() |
| Me and my lil Turtle |
![]() |
| Grandma with Sophie and Tegan |
Our second party was at our ECFE class, which due to MPLS schools policies was really just a dress up day. But come on, who can say no to a room full of babies dressed up in costumes. I nearly died of cuteness.
![]() |
| Left to right: Turtle-Tegan, Lion-Camden, Punk Rock Star-Margo, Chicken-Betsy, and Spider-Gavin |
And finally to wrap up the night our big plans are to have my parents over for a Jack-o-lantern pizza from Pappa Murphys and handing out candy. All in all, I say it's been a good Halloween!




No comments:
Post a Comment