“The goal is not to raise kids who don't need therapy. The goal is to raise kids who recognize when they need therapy and can pay for it themselves.”
Saturday, March 9, 2013
2 Months!
Weight: 12lbs 14oz (64%)
Height: 23in (51%)
Clothes: You are already in 3-6 month clothes! I can't believe how fast you're growing. Although I suppose in perspective your sister was a runt until she was nearly 9 months so maybe I don't have the best comparison! LOL.
Diapers: As soon as we finish the last few size one's floating around we will be upgrading you to larger diapers too!
Feedings: Still EBF, but there were moments this month that I thought about throwing in the towel. Breast feeding is a whole different beast when you're also juggling a toddler. It will get better as we space out the feedings more and get onto more of a schedule...I hope :)
Sleeping: Were making good progress here! We've moved you from the bassinet to the crib just within the last few weeks. You were getting way to big for the bassinet and would hit the sides in your sleep. Since the move to the bigger bed you're starting to stretch out night feedings. More regularly you'll give me one good stretch at night, any where from 5-7 hours, and then go back to 3-4 hours. We've had one fluke 10 hour stretch (which is your record so far) that unfortunately for me started at 3pm. Oh well I still got more sleep that stretch than normal. I'm just glad I didn't wait up for the next feeding instead of going to bed for what I could get! Ha!!
Milestones: You're almost ably to support your own head. You can do it most of the time on your own, but not consistently enough not to get help when being held. You've also started smiling which is great. I always get a huge smile from you when I go to get you after a nap, even at 3am. Makes it all worth it! You're also cooing up a storm. Especially at your play-gym. You love that thing!!! Always smiles and cooing when you play under there. Although I have yet to catch a smile on camera. Watch out smile- I'll catch you yet!!!
Check-Ups: Your check up went great. Doctors says you're looking good, and there are no concerns. You had your first round of shots that you took like a champ. Only screamed for a few minutes even though you had a student nurse trying to figure out how to go about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment