Well, you may have noticed I missed a few things like Tegan's first Thanksgiving, her 10 month post, all the Christmas festivities, and New Year's (which also coincided with our first family vacation of sorts), and am now late on her 11 month post...so here's the deal...I decided to make all my own Christmas presents this year and I got so wrapped up in that starting after Thanksgiving I had time for little else. Have no fear the recaps are coming
you are warned. But first we have to recover from our first major bout of sickies.
As all good family vacations go, someone brought up a stomach bug with them, and it was a doozy!!! Knocked out my Dad, my Aunt, my cousin, and my Grandpa before attacking Tegan and me, and tried to take hold of the Hubs but he someone scrapped by with out to much harm. Unfortunately for one day the Hubs and I were both down for the count, and let me just say it's a whole different ball game to be sick with a little one!! It so far has taken one day of total misery, followed by a day of fasting, and two straight days of sleeping, and now 4 days later I'm venturing back into normal habits. Whew! Thankfully Tegan is starting to come around too. There is nothing sadder than knowing your little one isn't feeling good and having no real way to make it better. On the upside of catching this bug it has aided in loosing the last 5 pounds of baby weight, returning me to my pre-baby weight finally
of coarse it was all water weight lost, so therefor will come back but indulge me :), and lots of additional baby snuggles.
So I
threaten promise, recaps will come. But until then, Happy New Year to everyone! This year is going to be crazy I can feel it all ready, but it's a good kind of crazy. All ready on my agenda is planning Tegan's first birthday (GULP!!!), going on a much anticipated cruise (sans baby which is going to be really hard), and being part of
my best friends wedding! Definitely a good kind of crazy, but crazy non the less. I can't wait :)
No comments:
Post a Comment