Friday, April 8, 2011

2 Month Check Up

sorta...I was supposed to have Tegan's two month check up today, but her clinic had made a scheduling error and called at the last minute to cancel. Our regular pediatrician is on maternity leave. We knew when we had our first appointment with her that she would be taking leave soon (it was hard to miss the giant belly!)  So when I called to make Tegan's appointment I was expecting to make it with a different doctor. What I wasn't expecting was for the doctor who was taking over our doctors patients to be booked for a month out!  So instead I asked them to schedule us with whoever was available, but they somehow scheduled me to see a doctor that didn't see infants. And since the visit was for a 2 month check up- that causes problems. So we had to reschedule for two weeks out anyway.

Sadly this was the second appointment that the clinic called and canceled on me at the last minute So it was pretty frustrating. If it keeps being so hard to make appointments we may need to switch to a different Doctor, all though I really like her pediatrician. Hopefuly it will get better again when our doctor is back from leave. 

Hurumph to that whole ordeal. So I'm still waiting to have Tegan's official 2 month appointment, but for now we went in to see a nurse and at least get her weight checked. She is now 9lbs 2 oz. Our little girl is getting so big! Here are some 'then-n-now' pictures to proof it!

Then- days after coming home
Now
Then- Two weeks old
Now 
Still to come are backtracking stories of my pregnancy, and Tegan's birth story. Hopefully coming soon.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about your blog! :) Thanks for the comment on mine. It's hard right now, but I'm hoping it'll all be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete