Tegan is getting so big so fast. At her last appointment she was 10lbs, I suspect she's around 11lbs now, or at least close to it. At 3 months old she is already supporting her own head pretty regularly, she still needs a little help every now and then. She's also just starting to figure out bouncing! I have a feeling that will become a new favorite thing pretty fast. Ha! And continuing her super baby theme-she's already starting to rock on her hands and knees. This child is going to be unstoppable once she figures out how to move! And even though the transition started out kinda rough- she's sleeping in her crib like a big girl, and actually sleeps for 5-6hrs in a stretch at night pretty regularly and on a rare occasion she'll sleep for 7hrs. I am certainly enjoying the extra sleep, even if I wake up a little uncomfortable after the longer stretches.
We'll be going to get her 3 month pictures taken on Sunday, which will also be my first Mothers Day. I'm really excited for both. Until then though here are a few pictures to show just how much she's grown!
![]() |
| Just home from the hospital |
![]() |
| Her last day in the bassinet (~3 months old) |


No comments:
Post a Comment